Friday, September 7, 2007

Life

Quick update;sorry it's been so long.

Life has been hectic.School has started.Remember we homeschool 5 children.I have been babysitting for my nieces.I keep 2 of my great-nephews & 1 great-niece M-F.I occasionally have my other great-nephew for about 2 hours;just a couple of days a week.I haven't watched Jennifer's kids [my grand kids] since some time in August.

Tim is still laid off and looking for a job that will pay what he gets on Unemployment.The federal unemployment program runs out soon.I have been doing everything I can to make every penny possible.Money is getting to be a real problem.I'm looking for more babysitting.

I have also been spending a lot of time doing different things online to make a little money.If you are interested,take a look at my other blogs:

Money For Chatting With Friends

Earnings In Your Pocket

If you see anything that you are interested in doing/joining, please sign up through my links.I would really appreciate it! Also,take a look at the banners [ads] I have on the side of my blogs....if you would click them & if there is something that you can[want to] sign up for,please do so by clicking through the ads. Just keep in mind a few of those ads will take you out of my page.

My dad has been having a few issues with his health.That's not really anything new.I take him back to the VA Hospital this week to see his doctor.

My older brother had surgery on his leg last week.Some how I managed to take care of him,which was a real juggling act since he lives in another city.No one else was around to help,but I managed.

Brandy got moved into a new apartment.But,they are really needing to find a car.

My oldest grandson,Justin,started school in August.He likes it.
My grandaughter,Natalie had a birthday & turned 3.
My son,Jonathon,turned the big 16!

Well,that's the quick update.Until next time....

No comments: