Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter & All

Happy day after Easter!

Dinner went well; except the cabbage. I forgot to start it early enough. It didn't get done in time for dinner. Oh well, trust me there was plenty to eat. Dinner went back down to 12 of us. Saturday night a couple of the grand kids got sick. By Easter Sunday, their mommy & daddy [my daughter & SIL] were sick. I had already bought extra food to cook, so it looks like left overs for a couple of days. Sounds good to me; there's nothing like a left over turkey sandwich. Hubby prefers the left over ham. LOL!

My step-mother was here. She seemed to be feeling better since her accident last Wednesday. She even was up to going to church.

My niece has asked me to continue watching her 2 boys. They're easy to watch & it's a little bit of money [which helps A LOT!]. I have a training phone call for my new job with the Demo company tomorrow. I hope that goes great [& quick!].

Need to go for today... kids have school work to do, need to do some ChaCha work, & the littlest great nephew is probably ready for a bottle.
Hhhhmmm... guess I should explain to those that think ChaCha is only a dance. ChaCha is a new search engine. I work as a ChaCha search Guide to make a little bit of money. On ChaCha you can do your own search or have a Guide search for you. It's really kind of neat!

No comments: